Plazmonika is established in 2019 and is located in the campus of Laser Technologies in Vilnius (Lithuania). The company specializes in the development of Surface lattice resonances gratings, SERS (Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering) substrates and Beam shaping elements. Our products can be used in the production of highly sensitive, selective, stable, and low-cost electrochemical sensors and can be an excellent alternative to enzyme-coated electrochemical sensors, which have an unstable response and poor reproducibility due to their enzyme properties. Gold nanoparticles have electrochemical properties that make gold nanoparticle-modified ITO glasses very attractive in the production of biosensors. Our SLR gratings can be exploited as a plasmonic sensor without the use of tracers for the detection of analytes (an advantage over fluorescent sensors) or for real-time monitoring of various chemical reactions.
application No. LT2021
the State Patent Bureau of the
Republic of Lithuania, name of the invention “The method of formation of diffractive
optical element composed of a plurality of surface microstructures”, invention data: 30 07
2. Patent No. 6873, the State Patent Bureau of the Republic of Lithuania, name of the invention “The method of nano/micro-bumps formation in thin metal coating”, invention data: 25 11 2021.
3. Patent No. 6558, the State Patent Bureau of the Republic of Lithuania, name of the invention “The method of generation and distribution of nanoparticles on transparent surfaces”, invention data: 10 10 2018.
1. Invited presentation “Laser-based techniques for micro-optics and photonics” in Photonics West 2022 On Demand, online, 21-27 02 2022.
2. Poster presentation “Optical elements generating Bessel-like beams” in 23-rd International Conference – School "Advanced materials and technologies", Palanga, Lithuania, 23-27 08 2021.
3. Oral presentation "Investigation of the optical damage threshold of microaxicons formed by interference lithography" in 17th international conference for young scientists CYSENI, virtual, 24-28 05 2021.
4. Poster presentation “Investigation of the optical damage threshold of microaxicons formed by interference lithography” in 64th international conference for students of physics and natural sciences “Open Readings”, Vilnius, Lithuania, 16-19 03 2021.
5. Poster presentation “Fabrication of gold nanoparticles on ITO substrates using nanosecond laser and their potential applications” in 22-nd International Conference – School "Advanced materials and technologies", Palanga, Lithuania, 24-28 08 2020.
Scientific Articles related to our Products
1. Direct Laser Writing for the Formation of Large-Scale Gold Microbumps Arrays Generating Hybrid Lattice Plasmon Polaritons in Vis–NIR Range, Adv. Opt. Mater. 9, 2100027 (2021).
2.Gold Nanoparticles Generated Using the Nanosecond Laser Treatment of Multilayer Films and Their Use for SERS Applications, ACS Omega 6, 33889-33898 (2021).
3. Concentric microring structures containing gold nanoparticles for SERS-based applications, Appl. Surf. Sci. 497, 143752 (2019).
4. Engineering electrochemical sensors using nanosecond laser treatment of thin gold film on ITO glass, Electrochim. Acta 297, 511-522 (2019).
5. Structuring of surfaces with gold nanoparticles by using Bessel-like beams, Ann. Phys. 529, 1700174 (2017).
6. Bessel-like beam array generation using round-tip microstructures and their use in the material treatment, J. Laser Micro/Nanoeng 11, 352-356 (2016).
7. Bessel-like beam array formation by periodical arrangement of the polymeric round-tip microstructures, Opt. Express 23, 28557 (2015).